Thursday, March 8, 2012

A super Tuesday

How are sedimentary rocks formed? Let's see. 

Did my civic duty and voted in the presidential primary. Later J.T. and I tried to remember why we had not voted in the last presidential primary. Oh yeah! I was in labor with Aria, kind of. My water had broken, but contractions were few and far between. J.T. kept begging me to let him go vote "really quick," but there was no way I was letting him leave that hospital. When our candidate lost the state of Georgia, he concluded that it must have been because he hadn't been able to vote:)

Not pictured: Our super Tuesday concluded with a trip to the movies. Kassy went to see Sherlock Holmes with her friends from our homeschool group, and I was lucky enough to treat the younger girls to a viewing of Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked. All I have to say about that is that the girls loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment