Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chillin' with Bella

Saturday night was Bella's turn for a mom/daughter outing. We shopped a little for me, a little for her, and of course capped off the night with her first visit to Chill. It was fun chatting and letting Bella have control of the conversations without any interruptions. 


It was a night of new flavors to try. Among those we tried: Easter Candy (which was actually the flavor of Robin Eggs), Thin Mint Cookie, Cookie Cake, Cotton Candy, Orange Sorbet, and Raspberry Truffle. I better watch out. I have 3 more girls requesting a one on one trip to Chill with their dear mother. I seriously better consider drastically reducing my portion sizes before I have a drastic weight gain. J.T. encouraged me to take on this round of parent/daughter dates due to a 10 pound weight gain last time he did it. I really get it now. Next time we'll be encouraging activities that don't involve food.

No comments:

Post a Comment