Thursday, June 30, 2011

Look at what I got to do...

No, I didn't have another girl. I just got to take pictures of someone else's teeny little one! In May I did maternity pics for Mama and now it was 5 day old Baby Girl's turn.

It's amazing how quickly you forget how small a newborn is. It only took a moment after scooping up this litttle one for it all to come flooding back. I was just there a little over a year ago, watching my own brand new little flower unfolding in those early days.

  Motherhood holds so many wonders. My favorite has to be watching that new personality emerge, and it starts so early. There are traits that seem to be constant, even from the womb, and those that appear so suddenly you sometimes wonder who this new little person is. So precious and amazing. I hope that even long after my child bearing years are behind me I'll always be able find the wonder and the miracle in new life. With new life comes new hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment